in memory

I've started this blog because I know how hard it is to scrap LOs
about lost loved ones; they're hard to do and they're hard to show people.

There isn't a lot of inspiration in the scrapping world when it comes to grief and loss.
I hope other scrappers will come here and find inspiration, or leave it for others.

PLEASE BE WARNED that some pictures or posts on this blog may be upsetting or confrontational.

Monday, February 6, 2012

scrap the music

Really? you can do that?

well, yes.

In this case, I've chosen one of the pieces that was played at my sons' funeral, but maybe you would like to use a song that brought you some comfort, or one that your loved one liked?




(this tag is from a series I'm doing called A Month Of Music)

7 comments:

  1. Its a beautiful tag and an even more beautiful song. stay strong honey. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a wonderful tag Toni, and a 'amazing' song xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless you for sharing this. I have an album I put together for my stillborn son, and add to it every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project! Love the wings and hearts!

    ReplyDelete

Contributors